March 15, 2023
1 p.m.-2 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Accounting (Government)
- Credits: 1.00
- Prerequisite: Understanding of the accounting and financial reporting for leases under GASB Statement No. 87.
Accounting and financial reporting for leases under GASB Statement No. 87 provides the basis and conceptual starting point for the required accounting and financial reporting for SBITAs. This webinar will build off of the participants’ understanding of the accounting and financial reporting for leases in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), and discuss how to apply those principles in accounting for SBITAs.
Who Will Benefit: Professionals seeking to understand the reporting requirements for SBITAs under GASB Statement 96.
- Those who successfully complete this seminar should be able to identify the accounting and financial reporting for SBITAs related to cloud computing arrangements, including:
- Calculating the SBITA term
- Measurement of the subscription liability and subscription asset
- The required note disclosures for SBITAs.
- Member Price: $35.00
- Non-member Price: $70.00