December 11, 2023
2 p.m.-3 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Finance
- Credits: 0.00
- Prerequisite: None
The Public Finance Journal serves as a forum for discussion on significant issues related to the advancement of our scientific understanding. Articles are chosen for publication based on the originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, and accessibility. As a journal focused on connecting the science with the practice in public budgeting and finance, all manuscripts must connect the study with the needs and interests of both the scientific and practitioner communities for the field.
The mission of the Public Finance Journal is to serve those engaged in public budgeting and finance through the publication of significant advances in the science of the discipline that conveys both theoretical importance and timely application.
Guiding Principles of Public Finance Journal:
- Public Finance Journal is an open access journal that is committed to the community of practice.
- All articles published adhere to the standards of peer review and the ethical standards of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
- We encourage the posting of open data and methods for all articles published.
- Both replications and manuscripts with null results are important to the scientific process.
Who Will Benefit: Academics and government finance leaders connected with the local or national academic community.
- Learn more about the mission and purpose of the Public Finance Journal.
- Engage with the co-editors to understand the goals of the journal.
- Understand what the intersectionality of submission means for those in government and academics..
- Gain knowledge of how to submit an article for the journal.
- Learn more about the GovFiPrize.
- Member Price: Free
- Non-member Price: Free