Leadership Academy Applications Due
July 31, 2020
This week-long training session provides ambitious public and government finance professionals an opportunity to bolster their leadership and management skills to better serve their communities.
Attendees will participate in self-assessments and working sessions and hear from industry leaders in a week-long experience designed to help lift them to the next levels in their public service careers. Representative sessions include:
- Self-assessments and other behavioral insights designed to help participants understand how they work—and how they can best contribute to their organizations
- Leadership skills for the 21st century
- Characteristics of great organizations
- You and your organization
- Values of public service
- Case study preparation and presentations
- Leadership discussions and reflections, and more
Click here to learn more and apply.