- Submit your company's complimentary Buyer's Guide listing. GFOA's Buyer's Guide is a resource for our members that helps them prepare for RFPs and connects them with companies offering the products/services they need. Additionally, if your company is hosting any events (think webinars or product demos), you can also submit your complimentary events listings for GFOA's Industry Events Calendar.
- Submit your certificate of insurance naming Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada as an additional insured - click here to view a sample. Please send your COI to Alison Simonian.
- Order booth services and furnishings through Freeman, our official decorator. Click here to access their Exhibitor Service Kit.
Registration / Housing
- Submit your exhibitor registration form, and include the group registration spreadsheet if you are registering your colleagues together. You will use this form to register your complimentary booth staff (3 staff per 10x10), but you can also upgrade them to exhibitor delegates, providing access to all conference sessions. You can even add on registration for preconference seminars for those who want to maximize their professional development experience at the conference. If desired, you will also use the registration form to purchase tickets to GFOA's Closing Event on Tuesday evening at Austin City Limits Live.
- Book your hotel in GFOA's room blocks. We have a number of different hotels to choose from near the Austin Convention Center. NOTE: GFOA will never contact you directly to book hotel rooms. Scammers will very likely target you to book hotel or purchase contact lists. Do not give them credit card information.
Maximize Your Company's Exposure
- Attendee Mailing Labels. Mailing labels are available for all sponsors and exhibitors to purchase. Use this order form to purchase the full set of attendee mailing labels for $750, or specify if you want to target particular state lists for $75 per state, with a minimum order of $250. Please note that GFOA does not sell attendee e-mail addresses.
- If you are not already a conference sponsor, consider our wide range of sponsorship opportunities to increase the visibility of your brand beyond the exhibit hall. Whether you choose to contribute to the overall conference or fund a specific element of the event, sponsorship will increase top-of-mind awareness among delegates.
- Lead Retrieval Now Available
To get the most ROI out of your exhibitor dollars, Lead Retrieval is available for purchase. Cadmium's Live Lead Retrieval solution makes relationship building easy with features such as:
1. Attendee Data - Personal, Organizational, Location and Contact Details are included.
2. Note Taking - Capture notes or voice memos relating to your attendee.
3. Attendee Rating - Rate your attendee 1-5 Stars.
4. Qualifiers - Customized Product, Action, Questions and Qualifying tags available.
5. Great Reporting - All the above items available in an exportable report. Making it easy to map to your CRM system.
6. Follow up made easy - Robust attendee data makes it easy for you to follow up post show.
7. No rented devices required - Dedicated app for lead capture. Works on any mobile device and the app you already love: eventScribe.
8. Real-time reports accessible anytime, anywhere.
It’s that easy! Cadmium's Lead Retrieval makes documenting your interactions simple, smart and effective, helping you to make sense of your dollars and cents!
If you would like to take advantage of this great feature log into your Exhibitor Harvester and click on the task "Purchase First Lead Retrieval License" so you can get started right away!
If you did not receive login information for the Exhibitor Harvester, or have any questions on lead retrieval, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scams Targeting GFOA Sponsors and Exhibitors
Please be aware that GFOA will never contact you directly to book hotel rooms or sell attendee contact information. Scammers will very likely target you to book hotel or purchase contact lists. Do not give them credit card information.