Federal Emergency Management Agency Information
In addition to relief funding for specific uses, FEMA has created a number of resources to assist COVID-19 response and recovery efforts at the state and local levels.
- FEMA continues to work with authorities at all levels of government in an effort to bring the pandemic to an end. Click HERE for a compilation of the resources available for state, local, tribal and territorial governments. Resources include funding, such as Public Assistance Grants, that can be used for costs related to emergency protective measures conducted as a result of the pandemic. Click HERE to review the FEMA statement issued earlier this year on 100% cost share.
- Click HERE to review the various FEMA grants available as well as guidance and tools for applying and managing the grants.
- To help navigate the federal programs funded by the various COVID-19 relief measures, FEMA has created a searchable summary of specific resources and links to the department/agency responsible for administering the specific funding.
- In addition to the summary noted above, FEMA has also created Resource Roadmaps to assist state, local, tribal, and territorial leaders and disaster recovery partners with navigating the challenges and resources associate with the COVID-19 pandemic. Click HERE for a downloadable roadmaps that walk through anticipated recovery challenges in key topic areas.
- Click the following link to the FEMA Grant Online Portal for governments and non-profits.
- The FEMA Procurement Disaster Assistance Team Resources is a resource created to help understand the federal procurement rules when purchasing goods and services under a FEMA grant program. The agency also produced a FEMA Procurement User Guide Video to help guide recipients.
- Click HERE for a compilation of the disaster-specific guidance for emergency and major disaster declarations for the COVID-19 pandemic.