Call for Small Government Forum Advisory Committee Members
GFOA’s Small Government Forum (SGF) Networking Group is looking for members to be part of an Advisory Committee for the networking group.
Involvement in the Advisory Committee will include:
- Providing networking ideas for the SGF
- Providing areas of interest to small government finance professionals
- Contributing to articles, research reports, whitepapers, etc.
- Hosting, facilitating, speaking on webinars for the SGF
- Hosting, facilitating, speaking at in-person networking events and trainings
- Providing general strategic direction for the SGF
- Engaging with other members of GFOA in order to provide guidance on topics related to small governments
In the past, our main networking event has been the SGF luncheon at the GFOA Annual Conference, but we hope to build on that with additional networking opportunities and more relevant content going forward.
For consideration or if you have questions, please e-mail Alexie Schwarz. Please include a copy of your resume/bio and a brief statement on why you are interested in joining the SGF/Advisory Committee.
Please note: The deadline for consideration is July 15, 2020.