GFOA's industry events listing is available to both members and non-members as an opportunity to promote educational offerings to GFOA members. To be listed, events must provide educational opportunities related to public finance. Only events scheduled for the next 12 months and will appear.
- $395 GFOA Associate Member event listing in GFOA's calendar for 3 months
- $790 Nonmember event listing in GFOA's calendar for 3 months
- $999 GFOA Associate Member listing in GFOA's calendar for 1 year
- $1,998 Nonmember event listing in GFOA's calendar for 1 year
- Complete the form below. GFOA only allows for one event per submission. If you would like to list multiple events, please complete a separate form for each event.
- When you submit the form, you will be re-directed to GFOA's membership system to provide payment. Members must be signed in using a GFOA username and password to receive the member discount. If you are unable to complete the transaction, you will also receive an email confirmation of your job posting submission with a link to provide payment.
- GFOA will post the event within one-two business days from date of payment.
Attention: To receive the member discount for placing an employment ad, members must be signed in when providing payment.
For assistance in submitting an event of if you organization does not appear in the list below, please contact Kate Southard