Assistant Director of Finance-Cash and Debt
City of Lee's Summit Finance Department
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Wage/Salary: $79,000 to $119,000 DOQ
Date Posted: Monday, June 7, 2021
Date Closing: Friday, July 2, 2021
URL for this job:
The Assistant Director of Finance/Cash and Debt, under the guidance of the Finance Director, is responsible for all operations of treasury and debt management, investments, and accounts payable functions of the Finance Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required and
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ of progressively responsible professional government accounting experience with a strong emphasis in financial management, banking, investments, or related field.
- Supervisory and management experience in accounting, construction accounting or auditing required and
- Graduate work or advanced degree in or working towards MPA/MBA or CPA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) rules and thorough knowledge of internal auditing practices preferred.