The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all accounting operations and financial reporting functions of the Finance Department of the Tulalip Tribes of Washington, including Finance Department assignments contracted through Memorandum(s) of Understanding with other fully-owned tribal entities. The CFO is responsible that all government accounting procedures and reporting functions are completed timely and in compliance with GAAP, GASB, tribal policy and/or code and in the best interest of the tribal government. The CFO is responsible for all accounting policy development, review, and implementation of accounting processes to ensure the financial work product is in compliance with GAAP, approved policy and GASB.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
MINIMUM RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Ten (10) years' experience in Senior Finance Management in a like sized organization, including budgeting, compliance and required analysis and reporting,
- Five (5) years' experience working with OMB circulars and Federal grant compliance and reporting.
- Five (5) years' experience working as a licensed CPA.
- Drivers License.
- Licensed CPA. If Licensed as a CPA in another state, one-year requirement to seek reinstatement through State of Washington Board of Accountancy as a Washington State CPA.
- HIPAA certification
Employment is Contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.