CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER:
This position reports directly to the Assistant County Administrator and leads the financial operations/activities of the county including oversight of the general ledger and preparation of the budget and Annual Comprehensive Financial Report. Issues financial reports and provides financial information to other county departments, elected officials and outside agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master's degree preferred.
- Seven (7) years of previous experience that includes progressively responsible governmental accounting, general accounting, financial reporting and fiscal record maintenance, budget preparation and administration, audit coordination, and supervision.
- Must possess and maintain a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
- GFOA certification may be required within two years of hire date.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license