Gwinnett County BOC Financial Services/Accounting Department
Wage/Salary: $78,710 - $133,807
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Date Closing: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
URL for this job:
- Supervises staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; ensuring staff is trained; ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures; maintain a healthy and safe working environment; and, making hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Manages the daily activities of an assigned operational unit, which includes planning, coordinating, and producing both internal and external financial reports.
- Prepares audit schedules, financial statements, and assists with the annual external audit.
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State and Local laws, regulations, codes, and/or standards.
- Serves as liaison with external agencies and other governmental entities.
- Provides advanced technical and administrative guidance to other divisions and departments.
- Participates in/on a variety of meetings, professional organizations, committees, and other related groups.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.