Below is a brief overview of the role, not a full job description:
Coordinates and supervises the preparation and administration of personnel, operating, capital, and debt service budgets, and the analysis of service delivery for all City departments.
Establishes policies, sets goals and objectives, creates and monitors all City budgets and serves as liaison between the Department and the other City departments, Financial Services Director and City Manager.
Responsibilities entail accountability based on measurable cost-effective results for the substance, efficiency, productivity and quality of activities performed.
Provides advice and guidance regarding budget matters to Council, the City Manager, Department Directors, and other City personnel.
Perform other related duties as required.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- City-paid employee health coverage, additional for spouse or family
- Employee Health & Wellness Center for health care services
- 5 weeks PTO (sick & vacation)
- 11 paid holidays
- Pension plan
- City-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Optional Vision and Dental Plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- And much more!