A Performance, Compliance, and Accountability Manager is passionate about improving government operations, is capable of applying rigorous methodologies to evaluate programs and processes, and enjoys creating actionable recommendations for improving city services.
Skills, Experience, and Background
- Highly analytical, as demonstrated through a history of significant professional accomplishments and academic success
- Structured thinkers who have the ability to find patterns in complex systems
- Candidates should have experience in analyzing data to draw conclusions about performance and identifying interventions to improve results.
- Superb professional writing skills is essential
- Proven problem-solving skills with an ability to anticipate problems, balance priorities, and develop solutions on deadline
- Strong team-orientation. The candidate must be comfortable working with others and in collaborative teams.
- Familiarity with the public sector, especially New Orleans City government is a plus
- A strong desire to transform New Orleans city government into a high-performance organization
- Mastery of basic software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree, MBA, or other professional degree or certification in public policy, public administration, business administration, urban planning, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred)
- At least four (4) years of relevant professional experience, ideally with increasing responsibility, in program evaluation, strategic analysis, business management, project management, government administration, or related industry