This week-long training, provides ambitious public and government finance professionals an opportunity to bolster their leadership and management skills to better serve their communities.
Attendees will participate in self-assessments and working sessions and hear from industry leaders in a week-long experience designed to help lift them to the next levels in their public service careers. Representative sessions include:
- Self-assessments and other behavioral insights designed to help participants understand how they work—and how they can best contribute to their organizations
- Leadership skills for the 21st century
- Characteristics of great organizations
- You and your organization
- Values of public service
- Case study preparation and presentations
- Leadership discussions and reflections, and more
2021 Leadership Academy Class
The following leaders in public finance are attending an immersive program this week designed to leverage their technical skills and develop their leadership capabilities.
Leadership Academy Registration
The registration period is currently closed.
View detailed related to CPE credits during GFOA's Leadership Academy
Questions? Please contact GFOA's Randall Towns.