GFOA's Leadership Academy provides senior public and government finance professionals an opportunity to bolster their leadership and management skills to better serve their communities.
Through sessions and self-assessments, participants will:
- Optimize their technical knowledge and abilities to enhance leadership skills
- Gain new ideas to improve their organizations and communities
- Learn from and be inspired by industry-leading speakers and change agents
- Be more prepared to lead teams, steer organization vision, and manage multiple stakeholders
- Hone their abilities to handle difficult discussions, politically complex initiatives, and challenging executive roles
- Strengthen their networks through new connections with speakers and peer participants