An Introduction to Broker-Dealers for State and Local Governments
Government investors depend on broker-dealers for a number of services. How has technology transformed the broker-dealer industry and the services that broker-dealers offer? How has industry regulation evolved? What does this mean for conducting due diligence on broker-dealers and how the industry is monitored?
Learn answers to these questions and more in the Government Finance Officers Association's (GFOA) An Introduction to Broker-Dealers for State and Local Governments (second edition).
This book aims to assist government investors in understanding, navigating, and managing their relationships with securities broker-dealers in today's marketplace.
You might also consider:
The GFOA cash management series
Contains the above new release plus the following titles:
- An Elected Official's Guide: Investing (second edition)
- An Introduction to Investment Advisers for State and Local Governments (second edition)
- Banking Services: A Guide for Governments
- Investing Public Funds (second edition)
- Publication date: January 2008
- Member price: $20.00
- Non-member price: $35.00