GFOA e-books are digital, downloadable versions of publications. Our e-books can be downloaded and read on a variety of devices, such as a PC, Mac, or mobile device with e-reader applications. Once downloaded, access to the Internet is not required to read e-books. GFOA e-books are digitally rights protected by Adobe® and carry specific use attributes. The file format is EPUB. Once available, an e-mail will be sent to the purchaser from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to download and install the e-book file.
GFOA has published Governmental Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting (GAAFR or “Blue Book”) for the past 85 years with hundreds of thousands of copies sold.
The new electronic GAAFR incorporates the 2020 Edition Supplements 1 - 4, all new authoritative guidance through GASB Statement No. 97, and GASB's Implementation Guide updates through June 30, 2021.
The GAAFR is designed to serve as:
- A comprehensive introduction to public-sector accounting and auditing for experienced financial professionals new to state and local government;
- A practical introduction to governmental accounting and auditing for new staff members;
- A practical reference tool for accounting and auditing staff; and
- A practice-oriented textbook for college-level classes and seminars on governmental accounting, auditing, and financial reporting.
- $129 members | $189 nonmembers
- Publication date: December 2021
- Member price: $129.00
- Non-member price: $189.00