About the PAFR Award
Learning & Process
Submitting an Application
Ready to Apply
Winners & Reviewers
Winning Reports & Past Reviewers
How to Submit an Application
Submit an application to the PAFR Program:
1. Go to https://lf.gfoa.org/Forms. If you are not already logged in to the AMS, you will need to enter the government’s username and password to login. The username will be the government’s GFOA member number followed by a dash and another single digit, usually the number 2. If you do not remember the password, click “forgot password” and then “send recovery email” and you will get a password reset link.
2. Select “Start Process” in the blue band at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the green “Start” button to the right of PAFR Application to open and complete the application form.
Please Note: If you do not see PAFR application on the Start Process menu, you will need to add the PAFR program to your profile. To do this, follow the instructions below under "Add the PAFR program to your profile."
4. Click “Submit Application.”
Add the PAFR Program to Your Profile:
1. Select “Start Process” in the blue band at the top of the screen.
2. Click the green “Start” button to the right of “User Management Form.” A form like the one below will open.
3. Click the “edit” button to the right of “Groups” next to your name to open the edit screen. If your name is not listed, click the “edit” button next to the user number that shows (Not Set) under the name and complete the fields for your first name, last name and email address.
4. On the edit screen, choose PAFR from the drop down list next to “groups” and click the green “Add” button. Click the green “save changes” button to close the edit screen.
5. Click “save changes” again on the main User Management form to submit the change. You will need to log out and log back in to see the PAFR application on your Start Process menu.
Check Status of An Application
Obtain AMS Login Credentials
Request an Extension