PAFR Program - Obtain AMS Login Credentials
There are two ways to obtain login credentials to submit a PAFR in GFOA’s Awards Management System (AMS).
If you know the person who submits your government’s Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) to the Certificate of Achievement (COA) for Excellence in Financial Reporting in the AMS:
- Ask that person to add you as the PAFR submitter. The COA submitter has the ability to add another user on the government’s account for the PAFR program or to modify his/her own access rights to include the PAFR program.
- If added this way, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a username and temporary password.
- Use the credentials in the email to log in at https://lf.gfoa.org/Forms You will be prompted to change your password.
If you do not know who submits your government’s ACFR to the COA:
- Send an email to the PAFR Program with following details:
- Subject: Request for PAFR login credentials
- First and Last Name
- Email address
- Government Name
- A GFOA staff member will process your request and send your username and temporary password via email.
- Use the credentials in the email to log in at https://lf.gfoa.org/Forms
You will be prompted to change your password.