- Submit your company's complimentary Buyer's Guide listing. GFOA's Buyer's Guide is a resource for our members that helps them prepare for RFPs and connects them with companies offering the products/services they need. Additionally, if your company is hosting any events (think webinars or product demos), you can also submit your complimentary events listings for GFOA's Industry Events Calendar.
Registration / Housing
- Submit your sponsor registration form, and include the group registration spreadsheet if you are registering your colleagues together. You will use this form to register your complimentary staff (varies by sponsorship level - refer to your sponsor benefits for details), and add on registration for preconference seminars for those who want to maximize their professional development experience at the conference. If desired, you will also use the registration form to purchase additional tickets to GFOA's Closing Event on Tuesday evening at Austin City Limits Live (number of complimentary tickets varies by sponsorship level - refer to your sponsor benefits for details).
- Book your hotel in GFOA's room blocks. We have a number of different hotels to choose from near the Austin Convention Center. NOTE: GFOA will never contact you directly to book hotel rooms. Scammers will very likely target you to book hotel or purchase contact lists. Do not give them credit card information.
Maximize Your ROI
- Consider increasing your sponsorship! Our wide range of sponsorship opportunities will increase the visibility of your brand. Whether you choose to contribute to the overall conference or fund a specific element of the event, sponsorship will increase top-of-mind awareness among delegates.
Delegate Bag Insert for Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors
All inserts must be pre-approved. Please submit the piece to Barb Mollo for approval.
- 8-1/2” x 11”
- 3,800 (if there are extra copies, GFOA will deliver them to your exhibit booth onsite)
- Please mail printed copies by May 9 to:
Attn: Barb Mollo
203 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2700
Chicago, IL 60601
Passport book for Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors
Scams Targeting GFOA Sponsors
Please be aware that GFOA will never contact you directly to book hotel rooms or sell attendee contact information. Scammers will very likely target you to book hotel or purchase contact lists. Do not give them credit card information.