Stage 9: Long-Term Financial Planning
As the recovery strategies begin to have positive impacts, the organization should follow-up by developing a regular, institutionalized long-term financial planning process.
From this page you can find answers to the following questions about long-term financial planning:
- What is a long-term financial plan?
- Why is it important to do regular financial planning?
- What are the pillars of a sound financial planning process?
- What are the major phases in a regular long-term financial planning process?
- What other resources does GFOA have for financial planning?