Below are the results from the inaugural year of the Award for Best Practices in Community College Budgeting. In addition to awarding organizations that have met the criteria for the award, GFOA recognizes organizations that have made substantial progress to their budget process as related to GFOA's recommendations, but may not have met all criteria yet. More information on the award, including detailed judging criteria can be found here.
The below results are in alphabetical order for fiscal year 2018.
Award for Best Practices in Community College Budgeting:
- Anne Arundel Community College, MD
- Carl Sandburg College, IL
- College of DuPage, IL
- College of Lake County, IL
- Cuyahoga Community College, OH
- Joliet Junior College, IL
- Lakeshore Technical College, WI
- Lansing Community College, MI
- Oakton Community College, IL
- Waubonsee Community College, IL
- Waukesha County Technical College, WI
- William Rainey Harper College, IL