COA Program - Retrieve Your Award Documents
Result documents are stored in the Laserfiche Repository. The repository is a folder structure which can be accessed online. Each government is only able to view the folders in which its own result documents can be found, so the path to a government’s result documents, though it has several steps, is fairly straight-forward.
Retrieve Result Documents
1. Go to https://lf.gfoa.org/laserfiche. If you are not already logged in to the AMS, you will need to enter the government’s username and password. (See Quick Facts below for login information.) You should see something similar to the screen below.
2. Click on the “Entity” folder to open it.
3. Click on the “[State]” folder to open it.
4. Click on your government’s folder to open it.
5. Click on the “COA” folder.
6. Click on the folder with the fiscal year end of the annual report for which you want to retrieve the results.
7. Click on the “Customer Package” folder.
If the review has been completed, you should now see all of the result document associated with the review (including the result letter, the detailed listing of comments, and the certificate, if the government received one). These documents can be downloaded by selecting them, right-clicking, and selecting “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- When logging in, the username will be the government’s GFOA member number. If you do not remember the password, please see FAQs for instructions for resetting the password.
- The Public folder contains comprehensive annual financial reports that have received GFOA's Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting. Links to these reports are also available on the COA’s Award Winners page of this website.
Please use a browser other than Internet Explorer when working in the AMS.