- GFOA Urges Fourth Stimulus Package
- Request for Federal Aid for State and Local Governments
- Regulation Letter Requesting Pause to Public Comment
- Paid Leave Letter
- Preparedness Grant Requirements Letter
- Facilities Letter
- Public Finance Network Letter to Treasury and Federal Reserve
- Call to Action: Payroll Tax Credit
- COVID-19 Response: Cybersecurity Funding
Week in Washington Updates
- House Committee on Appropriations
- House Committee on Financial Services
- House Committee on Ways & Means
- H.R. 6643 Co-Sponsors
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there existing programs through which emergency aid funding may go through?
- Yes. Multiple agencies immediately directed part of their alloted emergency aid to grant programs that base funding on existing formula's. Access the links below for more information on those programs.
- CARES Act Airport Grant FAQ
- CDBG COVID-19 Supplemental Funding Information
- FTA CARES Act Supplemental FY20 Apportionment & Allotment
- FEMA Public Assistance Grants
- Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) State and Local Preparedness Grants
Is there any funding to support transportation services and operations?
- Yes. The FTA was allocated $25 billion to supplement formulaic urban & rural grant programs.
- All COVID-19 related operating & capital costs are eligible.
Is there funding to assist state and local law enforcement and jails to prevent, prepare for, and respond to COVID-19?
- The Department of Justice had made funding for state and local law enforement through the Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF). Click the link below for more information.
- FY20 CESF Allocations by State
Does my jurisdiction have access to Disaster Relief Funding?
- Disaster Relief Funding is administered by FEMA throughPublic Assistance Grants. Upon completion of FEMA's general application process, jurisdiction's should contact their regional FEMA offices or state emergency services agency.