Central Arkansas Water (CAW), an award-winning water utility serving Little Rock-North Little Rock and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a skilled, innovative leader to serve as Controller for the utility.
- Assists the DOF in directing operation and supervision of the Finance section, treasury management, and utility wide budget activities
- Oversees preparation of monthly financial statements and Annual Financial Report
- Oversees all aspects of payroll, accounts payable, and capital asset activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; meets all requirements to sit for the CPA, CPFO, and CGFM exams and able to complete one of the certifications within 1 year
- 4 years of work experience in Accounting and/or Finance including supervision
- Thorough understanding of fiscal management, government accounting, cost and financial accounting, spreadsheet software, trust indenture/bond debt processes, and budgeting
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and skilled in creating and maintaining spreadsheets using formula functions
- Master of Business Administration or Accountancy Degree, CPA, CPFO, and CGFM preferred
We offer outstanding benefits, competitive pay, and an excellent work environment. Please send resume, salary history, and application packet to:
Central Arkansas Water –Human Resources Office 221 East Capitol Ave. Little Rock, AR 72202
Resume/Application review will begin Friday, August 30, 2019
Job Line: 501-377-1335 Fax: 501-377-7051
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We welcome and support diversity in our workplace.