The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, in Golden, Colorado, is currently searching for a well-qualified individual to successfully perform the critical responsibilities of the Director of Business and Finance. The Sheriff’s Office is seeking an individual with government finance skills, as well as capabilities as a policy analyst. This Director must have the ability to effectively identify local, regional and national financial trends, present well-informed economic projections, manage assets, oversee inventory control, monitor and develop budgets and provide excellent leadership.
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- In addition, this position requires a minimum of five to seven years of management experience in finance, budgeting and/or business.
- Experience communicating at higher levels with an organization.
- Advanced budgetary and financial technical skills for use in highly complex situations.
- Has routinely prepared and approved budget expenditures for both staff and resources.
- Experience with and the ability to conduct area specific fiscal audits, oversee general fiscal audits and prepare detailed audit reports.
- Experience with and the ability to review, edit and approve reports related to fiscal audits or generally accepted accounting principles.
- A master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- Experience in the use, or the ability to quickly apply the WORKDAY financial management platform.
HOW TO APPLY
Application materials will be accepted electronically from December 2, 2019, through December 31, 2019 by KRW Associates, LLC. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching three required documents: a cover letter, resume and six professional references.
PLEASE VIEW FULL POSTING AT https://www.krw-associates.com/open-positions/.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.