Department/Agency of position:
College of Dupage
Location of position:
Glen Ellyn, IL
Thursday, January 16, 2020
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Accounts Payable Analyst
- Reports to the supervisor of Accounts Payable and assists with the full cycle accounts payable process.
- Identify, analyze and recommend processes to maximize utilization of Accounts Payable and Concur systems College-wide. Design, maintain and make available accounts payable and Concur system procedures as needed for employee training and decision-making and analysis.
- Assists the supervisor with special projects including analysis and preparation of reports and gathering of necessary information.
- Analyzes and resolves issues with invoice and expense account approvals and elated processes to ensure approvals are proper and timely before payment is made.
- Analyzes and replies to vendor inquiries as well as internal inquiries regarding the statuses of invoices.
- Prepares various reports of the activities of accounts payable including the monthly board reports and website invoice data files. Works with IT staff with posting of invoice data files to the College's website.
- Analyzes procurement and travel card data and prepares specialized reports as determined by the supervisor.
- Coordinates all processes related to the creation of Runs checks and ACH payments and prepares bank uploads as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensures that all matters have been raised in accordance with the guidelines or rules and regulations of the College that relate to accounts payable.
- Performs tasks relative to supporting the Fixed Assets Department by reviewing payment vouchers to ensure assets are flagged correctly allowing the Fixed Asset reporting tools to be accurate and complete.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor and Departmental Administration relative to the support of the Accounts Payable Department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or related degree.
- Minimum (5) year's experience with accounts payable, Concur, and other financial systems software.
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency.