November 13, 2020
2 p.m.-3 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Finance
- Credits: 1
- Prerequisite: None
While the focus of this webinar will be on the departmental/program budgeting and goal setting criteria within the GFOA’s Distinguished Budget Presentation Awards program, an emphasis will be placed on improving on improving all areas of communication, presentation, and process within the budget. This sixty minute course combines lecture, panel discussion, examples, and polling questions.
- Design clear description of program responsibilities.
- Identify major issue and priorities
- How to make consistent departmental formats
- Linking departmental goals to entity goals
- Quantify departmental objectives
- Setting realistic timeframes
- Understand relationship to GFOA’s best practice on this topic.
Who Will Benefit: CFO/Finance Director, Budget Manager, Budget Analyst
- Member Price: $35.00
- Non-member Price: $50.00