August 9, 2021
1 p.m.-2 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Finance, Accounting & Auditing (Governmental)
- Credits: 0.00
- Prerequisite: none
- Status: This event has availability.
In this Just-in-Time training, GFOA provides an overview of the Compliance and Reporting guidance issued by the U.S. Department of Treasury on the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (CSLFRF). Gain insight on the different reporting requirements recipients are responsible for based on their population/allocation of the funds and a breakdown of each report.
- Understand Treasury's Compliance and Reporting guidance for the CSLFRF.
- Identify the appropriate reporting requirements based on the recipient's population and allocation.
- Understand the specific information required for each report.
- Member Price: Free
- Non-member Price: Free