September 25, 2020
11 a.m.-Noon ET
- Field of Study: Management Services
- Credits: 1
- Prerequisite: None
Once registered you will access this LMS Class at learn.gfoa.org
Internet Explorer does not support all the required features of the LMS or other modern web sites which will lead to a poor experience for you.
Who Will Benefit: Finance Directors/CFOs, Senior Leadership, and others interested in modeling related to the pandemic
- Understand which school districts got it right. Compare in-person and virtual approaches from school districts that opened early in Indiana, Arizona, and other states.
- Learn how can you optimize your chance of making the best decision. Present a tool developed with a Wisconsin school district that simulates the chance of meeting the district’s thresholds for the fall semester.
- Determine the most likely infection levels through the rest of the year. Review the COVID forecast featured on the GFOA website for the remainder of 2020.
- Understand how COVID-19 infection rates are impacting local organizations and decisions related to social distancing measures, including how schools are providing and instruction and the related.
- Learn more about the variables utilized in quantitative risk analysis as related to COVID-19 infection rates and how you can better leverage this information.
- Learn how to improve decision making around opening/closing schools and how that is relevant to other reopening issues.
- Member Price: Free
- Non-member Price: Free