September 10, 2020
2 p.m.-3 p.m. ET
- Field of Study: Management Services
- Credits: 1
- Prerequisite: None
Local and state governments are considering the broad impacts of COVID-19, and their investment strategies are no exception. The economic impacts of the pandemic may necessitate some changes in investment portfolios and goals of governments, especially since markets and economic conditions will fluctuate in the near future and likely longer. In this session, subject matter experts will discuss the market outlook, the interest rate environment, and other economic indicators that governments should be aware of as they review and possibly adjust their investment portfolios.
Who Will Benefit: Treasury and Investment Officers
- Develop an understanding of the current global markets, as well as changes in public sector investing;
- Understand an overview of the long-standing economic impacts of COVID-19;
- Learn about the critical components of a government’s investment policy and strategies;
- Engage in an opportunity to hear from investment professionals and subject matter experts on the future of government investing.
- Member Price: $35.00
- Non-member Price: $50.00