This position assists the Chief Financial Officer in performing the day-to-day activities for the Authority. This is accomplished by determining the organizational needs of Treasury and assisting the Director by providing guidance and oversight of treasury functions including Revenue Control, Business Planning & Data Analysis, agency investments, revenue fleet leasing program, and bond program oversight. Plans, manages, and directs all UTA treasury programs and activities including treasury operations, debt, and the investment portfolio. Oversees day-to-day management of treasury operations and ensures maintenance of sound internal controls over the Agency’s cash and securities assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related business discipline. Or equivalent experience. *UTA reserves the right to estimate equivalent experience.
- Eight years in a treasury function, preferably in banking, plus three years supervisory experience.
- Experience in pension obligations and the ability to manage debt and bonds, equipment lease programs, and familiarity with re-financing and debt issuance are highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of treasury functions and operations and related cash handling, financial controls, debt and investment management services.
- Public pension experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to perform both analytical and administrative work including analyzing cash flow of various accounts and managing short-term and long-term business cash flow oversight.
- Strong organizational skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrated successful time management to oversee and manage multiple priorities.
Credit check is required
This job requires regular and predictable attendance.
- OR -
An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
[UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and experience.]
UTA’s benefits package for full-time administrative employees includes:
- Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance (eligible after 30 days of employment), with Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- Health and Wellness Clinics for on-site medical care at no cost to employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- 22 days of accrued paid time off (13 vacation days and 9 sick days), which increases with tenure at UTA.
- 10 paid holidays and two paid (2) floating holidays per year.
- Retirement options - Pension Plan with 5-year vesting schedule and 457 Contribution Plan, available for immediate contributions and company matching.
- Generous tuition reimbursement for higher education, available for both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- Training, development, and career advancement opportunities.
- Paid parental leave for birth, adoption, and child placement (after 12 months of employment).
- Free transit passes for employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- Employee assistance program – includes counseling, legal services, financial planning, etc.
- UTA Well – a comprehensive wellness program designed to support employees and dependents in their health and wellness goals.
- Free on-site fitness facilities and discounted membership to VASA Fitness.
For more information on UTA’s Total Rewards benefits package, please visit: https://jobs.jobvite.com/rideuta/#benefits