The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the overall financial management processes for the county under the Director of Finance and Administration. The Chief Financial Officer will expand on and develop systems for financial reporting, budgets, cash flows, and projections. This position will be responsible for presenting relevant financial documents to the Board of County Commissioners, Elected Officials and Department Heads, key personnel and others as requested. This role calls for a hands-on leader who can oversee all elements of finance, purchasing, treasury function and accounting. The incumbent is required to make analytical assumptions regarding the financial statements and assist management with important management decisions by providing requested financial reports and analyzing financial information.
Starting pay is $165,301 - $209,422 (starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required MBA, MPA or CPA desired
Required Work Experience
- 15 years financial experience in government and/or private sector required.
- 5 years of experience in government accounting.
- Experience working in the government environment preferred.
- Strong hands-on technical skills (US GAAP, financial systems, FP&A, cost accounting, cash flows) with a strong operational orientation.
To view complete job announcement and to apply, use the following link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/weld