Do you want to make a difference in one of the fastest-growing, urbanizing counties in the United States? Can you work as part of a team, with inspiration, vision, and creativity? Are you passionate about helping others use data to make decisions for the benefit of the organization and the community? Loudoun County's Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is the place for you!
OMB is thrilled to be seeking an organizational performance management analyst to lead the development and management of the county's performance management framework. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who demonstrates commitment to helping the organization learn how to effectively drive decisions with data.
After a training period, this position is eligible for up to three days of telework per week.
The ideal organizational performance analyst shares a passion for local government, prioritizes collaboration, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate should demonstrate an ability to develop learning opportunities and training curriculum for departments and programs. This position will report directly to the director of the Office of Management and Budget. OMB is an office within the Office of the County Administrator.
- Performance Analysis: Conduct comprehensive assessments of the county's performance metrics, programs, and processes to align with established framework.
- Data Collection and Management: Support departments in the gathering, organization, and maintenance of relevant data sets.
- Reporting: Prepare dashboards and other data visualizations, and presentations for various stakeholders, including department heads.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Work closely with other OMB staff and other departments to improve performance management.
- Training and Education: Provide training and guidance to departments and staff on performance management best practices.
- Data Quality Assurance: Ensure the accuracy and reliability of data sources used for performance analysis.
- Technology Utilization: Lead the procurement and implementation of a performance management software and tools to streamline data analysis and reporting processes.
Loudoun County Regular Full-time Employees are eligible for full benefits including but not limited to the following as a part of a total rewards package:
- Retirement from the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
- Group Health Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Recognition
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education and Career Development
Hiring salary is commensurate with experience.
Salary $74,598.58 - $130,547.51 Recruitment #24-129-0140
Visit our on-line employment center at https://www.loudoun.gov/jobs for more information and to apply EOE
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in a field related to finance, public administration, political science/government, data analytics; five (5) years of related work experience in public administration or organizational performance management.
Post Conditional Offer Contingencies
Employment is contingent on passing pre-employment criminal and credit background checks.