Senior Fiscal Analyst
City of West Palm Beach - Housing and Community Development
West Palm Beach, Florida
Wage/Salary: $54,357 annually
Date Posted: Friday, December 17, 2021
Date Closing: Monday, January 17, 2022
URL for this job:
- Under general direction, assists in preparing and monitoring the department’s budget; prepares monthly, quarterly and as needed reports for departments, administration, and commission; researches and analyzes special projects/financial status; and performs other related duties and special project.
- Researches and analyzes special projects for Department Director, Project Manager and Budget Manager.
- Prepares budget amendments for department and agenda packages for the Department.
- Coordinates with Finance and other Departments in preparation of the City budget.
- Provides analysis of budget to the City Commission, City Administration, Finance Department, and other departments.
- Prepares an analysis of Department’s financial status as directed.
- Prepares monthly reconciliation reports for all grant funds and general fund accounts.
- Performs the duties of a Senior Accountant, when required.
- Assists in the preparation of Consolidated Plan, CAPER, Local Housing Assistance Plan, Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports and works with external auditors.
- Communicates with departments, administration and commission as directed.
- May supervise other accounting positions.
- Prepares budget documents including Budget in Brief and Annual Budget Binder.
- Provides support on invoicing, accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.