St. Louis County Government Department of Administration
St. Louis, Missouri
Wage/Salary: $83,387.20 - $120,000.00 annually
Date Posted: Friday, September 4, 2020
Date Closing: Monday, September 28, 2020
URL for this job:
St. Louis County, Department of Administration has an opportunity for an experienced treasury management professional to direct the treasury division.
Example of Duties:
- Manage daily cash positions and forecast cash flows to ensure needed liquidity.
- Manage the County's investment pool of negotiable securities according to the Investment Policy. Includes compilation of monthly reports for various committees, staff and auditors to show compliance with policies and procedures.
- Control primary banking relationships by monitoring daily banking activity and collateral balances.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFP) for banking services, merchant services and other functions and negotiate contracts.
- Manage trust and paying agent relationships to insure debt obligations are settled in a timely manner and to protect bondholders.
- Analyze and approve the monthly distribution of Countywide and local sales taxes and report to municipalities, internal staff and audit firms.
- Implement treasury systems to meet the needs of County departments and the citizens of the County.
- Other items as required by St. Louis County Charter 1979, Article IV, Section 4.060.
- Other items as required by the Revised Code of St. Louis County, Title II, Chapter 202, Section 617.020.
- Participate in the debt issuance process to insure County obligations are met according to the closing documents.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and five years of experience in treasury management; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.