The Committee on Canadian IssuesDownload
The Committee on Canadian Issues (CCI) is unique among GFOA’s standing committees. It is tasked with helping GFOA meet the needs of its Canadian members, giving the U.S.-based association’s staff the guidance and input needed to better serve its international members. Just as GFOA’s strategic roles shift to meet the ever-changing needs of its membership, CCI’s role also shifts as our Canadian members’ needs evolve over time. CCI’s members, however, are always guided by a shared and sustained desire for:
- 1Providing Canadian context and perspective,
- GFOA-sponsored training on Canadian-relevant issues, and
- A unified voice to help inform Canadian fiscal policy.
This article provides an update on recent events from the committee.
- Publication date: August 2021
- Authors: Kate Southard and Craig Lesner