What is the cost to join GFOA as a new member?
- Dues are based on your agency classification. Click here to view our fee schedule.
How do I become a GFOA member?
- To join, please click here and complete our online application form.
What are the benefits of joining GFOA?
- Members receive discounts on educational opportunities, professional publications, and the latest information on industry best practices. For more information on member benefits, please click here.
Am I eligible to join GFOA?
- Membership in GFOA is open to anyone whose career, studies, or interests involve government finance.
How do I make changes to a membership?
- To renew, transfer, update, or cancel a membership please click here.
How can I find my member number?
- Your membership information is stored in your GFOA account. Please log in to view your profile.
When will I receive my membership card?
- New membership cards are sent within 6-8 weeks after your dues payment has been received by GFOA.
What is my account log in/username?
- If you do not know your current log in information, please email GFOA for temporary credentials.
When is my membership up for renewal?
- To see your membership term, please log into your profile.
How do I renew my membership online?
- Click here for more information on renewing your membership.