Those who successfully complete this seminar should obtain a solid understanding of each of the following:
- Learn how to implement soon-to-be-effective pronouncements including GASB 96, Subscription-Based Information Technology Arrangements, related to cloud-based computing.
- Learn new accounting rules for compensated absences and for accounting changes and error corrections becoming effective for years ending in 2024.
- Obtain an understanding of standards that you will need to implement soon.
- Prepare for your government’s upcoming independent financial statement and federal funds Single Audits.
- Identify successful strategies for attracting and retaining accounting and auditing leadership and staff.