GFOA’s Small Government Forum (SGF) Networking Group is looking for members to be part of the Advisory Committee for the networking group.
Involvement in the Advisory Committee may include:
- Providing networking ideas for the SGF
- Providing areas of interest to small government finance professionals
- Contributing to articles, research reports, whitepapers, etc.
- Hosting, facilitating, speaking on webinars for the SGF
- Hosting, facilitating, speaking at in-person networking events and trainings
- Providing general strategic direction for the SGF
- Engaging with other members of GFOA in order to provide guidance on topics related to small governments
The commitment is for two years. Each advisory committee member supports one of three sub-committees within the larger group.
For consideration or if you have questions, email Eric Roach. Please include a copy of your resume/bio and a brief statement on why you are interested in joining the SGF/Advisory Committee. The deadline for consideration is September 30.