Alliance for Excellence in School Budgeting Fall Meeting
December 1, 2022
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. CT
December 2, 2022
9 a.m.-2 p.m. CTGFOA Training Center
203 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2700
- Joseph Costello, Jason Demerath, Matthew Lentz, Nate Levenson, Sharie L. Lewis, CPA, Carol MacLeod, Michele Trongaard, Stephanie Watson, and Kyle Wedberg, Ph.D.
- Field of Study: Finance
- Credits: 12.00
- Prerequisite: None
- Status: This event has availability.
The Alliance for Excellence in School Budgeting Fall Meeting brings together school districts to work on implementing GFOA’s Best Practices in School Budgeting. The annual meeting of the Alliance includes senior staff from academic and finance learning, sharing and networking with their peers from other districts to improve their budgeting and planning processes. Topics this year also include federal funding, better communication with stakeholders, and more.
Network, share, and learn from your Alliance peers
- Complete a self-assessment to determine next steps for your district in improving its budget process
- Learn more about the key areas of GFOA’s Best Practices in School Budgeting
- Gain additional tips, advice, and tricks from other districts working to implement the best practices
- Gain perspectives on budget process pain points from your academic or finance peers
- Laptop or tablet
- Complete initial review and self-assessment of ‘Roadmap’ document
- Review the Best Practices in School Budgeting summary
- Copy of your district’s goals, strategic plan, strategic financial plan, strategic initiatives, stakeholder engagement plans, etc.
- Brief response to the question - "Why are you here?"
Pricing Details and Bringing Guests
The registration fee for this event is $465 each for GFOA members and non-members. To register a guest, click the "Registration" button below, then follow the below steps:
- Click “Register Myself” on the registration page in GFOA’s eStore.
- Once the page refreshes, click “Add a Guest.”
- Complete the guest information and click “Save & Close.”
- If you are adding an additional guest, click “Add a Guest” again.
- Once the page refreshes, you will see all attendee names in your party listed under “Registrants.”
- Click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Enter payment information and hit “Submit Order.”
Questions? Contact Randall Towns, GFOA’s Director of Education.
- Member Price: $465.00
- Non-member Price: $465.00