November 5-13, 2020
11 a.m.-3 p.m. ET
- Joyce Highhouse, M.B.A., Ed.D., Monica Ng, Jonathan Travers, Betty Chang, Phil Vaccaro, Nita Bhat, Nate Levenson, Zach Smith, Mary Yung, and Allison Carter
- Field of Study: Finance
- Credits: 12
- Prerequisite: none
The Alliance for Excellence in School Budgeting is a group of 100-plus school districts working on implementing GFOA's Best Practices in School Budgeting. A part of the Smarter School Spending initiative, the Alliance first met in 2015 and includes a diverse group of districts from across the United States. The annual meeting of the Alliance includes senior staff from academic and finance learning, sharing and networking with their peers from other districts to improve their budgeting and planning processes. Topics covered at the annual meeting include better communication with stakeholders, developing robust goals, implementing and monitoring strategies with fidelity, cost-effectiveness measurements, and monitoring performance.
Dates and Times:
- Alliance Preconference: November 5, 2020, 11 am – 1 pm (optional and intended for first time attendees)
- Day 1: Friday, November 6, 2020, 11 am – 3 pm
- Day 2: Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 11 am – 3 pm
- Day 3: Friday, November 13, 2020, 11 am – 3 pm
All times Eastern.
Who Will Benefit: finance officers, treasurers, and others having a role in an organization's treasury operations
- Member Price: $420.00
- Non-member Price: $840.00